Looks

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Yoshi Inspired Look

So I'm a big nintendo fan and I got a baby yoshi tattoo. So I wanted to do a makeup look based on the adoreable baby yoshi :)

Isnt that cute? here it is completed







TO GET THIS LOOK: okay Im going to start this by saying that I do NOT recommend the green I used! I used bloody mary's green but I would suggest using a green from the original 88 palette from coastal scents I just used the greens yesterday and they are to die for! The green I used was broken, it took forever to get color and there was fallout EVERYWHERE!
step one: prime your eye with your favorite primer! I used urban decay's primer potion
step two: use nyx jumbo pencil in milk (at least that's what I had to do in order to get the green to stick)
step three: apply green eyeshadow of choice
step four: apply a medium blue shade into your crease and make a outer v area I used maybellene"s electric blue
step five: blend blend blend :)
step six: apply eyeliner of choice, I'm a big fan of eyeliner pens I used M.A.C.'s penultimate eyeliner on my upper lash line and made a wing and NYX pencil liner for my waterline
step seven: apply mascara and false lashes if you want. I dont have any false lashes :(

And there you go! I hope you enjoyed this look and I hoped I helped :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm french and geek ahah(my english is very very bad, sorry)
    my first reaction is "Yoshiiiiii, Mon dieu ça claque comme maquillage"
    I love Yoshi and green... It's beautiful.

    Bonsoir =)
    En français ca reste plus simple pour moi,
    Faut avouer, je suis un geek qui adore yoshi..
    J'aime tes photo (i live your pics) voila tout

    ReplyDelete