Looks

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First M.A.C. and Sephora purchases!

What better way to start off a blog than to talk about first expierences? I'm a on budget and I've never really had a lot of money to spend and when I did it would usually go to things like clothes, video games, baby toys, baby food, and other things like that. All of which are things that I enjoy but throughout my years I"ve always thought purchasing things from M.A.C. and Sephora were truly unaatainable for people like me. It seemed absurd to spend $14.50 on one eyeshadow to me but I admit they are beautiful. I caved one day when my wonderful boyfriend offered to pay for all my makeup on valentines day, I was so moved I almost cried. So my first M.A.C. purchases were: the penultimate eyeliner, ruby woo (I've been DYING to get this), freshwater, a 239 brush and finally I got my sister something like face primer. I was so excited afterwards! Soooo excited!!! I finally knew why everyone went crazy there! It is very addicting lol! I was quite pleased with the customer service as well, beautiful sweet girls, so refrshing from the typical rude people I'm accustomed too.

Then Sephora! I was blown away! The girl was so nice and informative. I finally got urban decay primer potion that everyone's been raving about and long story short I finally know why! This is a MUST! I did the ultimate test on it yesterday but I'll explain later. I picked up Make Up Forever's #92 and #99. I almost purchased 75 but didnt because when I got to the register my stomach dropped $60 bucks! Gulp! I had to leave! That's a lot for someone like me to spend but I knew I wouldn't get another chance.

When I got home I was more than pleased with my purchases and I will gladly purchase again but I'm hoping I wont have to for a while because...that was pretty damn pricey. I will swatch and review every product mentioned very soon and now that I have them I will show you all some dupes very very soon!

See you next time everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment